National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) has recently a job notification for the post of Field Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 21 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Rice Research Institute (NRRI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Cuttack
Post Name: Field Assistant
Official Website: www.icar-nrri.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 21.10.2022
NRRI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Field Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
NRRI Pay Scale Details:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.icar-nrri.in
- Click on the NRRI Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICAR NRRI, Cuttack, Odisha
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
NRRI Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Date:: 21.10.2022
NRRI Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here