Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) recently job notification for the post of Associate have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 25 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 234
Job Location: Nagaland
Post Name: Associate
Official Website: www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 25.10.2022
NPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Professor
- Research Associate
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree ( BE/ B.Tech), B.Arech, MA, M.Sc, Masters Degree, B.Ed, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.15,600 – 1,77,500/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in
- Click on the NPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 25.10.2022
NPSC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here