National Mineral Development Corporation has recently a job notification for the post of Executive Trainee that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 18 July 2023 to 29 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Mineral Development Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 42
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Executive Trainee
Official Website: www.nmdc.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.07.2023
NMDC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Executive Trainee(Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Executive Trainee(Materials Management) – 13 Posts
- Executive Trainee(Mechanical) – 12 Posts
- Executive Trainee(Civil) – 13 Posts
- Executive Trainee(Electrical): Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering/ Power Electronics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Executive Trainee(Materials Management): Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Executive Trainee(Mechanical): Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Mechanical & Automation/ Industrial and Production Engineering/ Mechanical Production/ Production Engineering/ Mining Machinery or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Executive Trainee(Civil): Candidates must have passed a Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 27 years
NMDC Pay Scale Details
- Rs.60,000/- to Rs.180,000/-
- Group Discussion
- For Others Candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Click on the NMDC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NMDC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 01.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 18.07.2023
NMDC Important Links: