National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has recently job notification for the post of Editor has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 15 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi – India
Post Name: Editor
Official Website: www.niua.org
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.11.2022
NIUA DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the Degree/Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
NIUA Pay Scale Details:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.niua.org
- Click on the NIUA Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NIUA Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 05.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.11.2022
NIUA Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here