ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has recently job notification for the post of Project Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 27 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.nirt.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 27.10.2022
NIRT DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
- Project Assistant
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics/Applied Statistics, Graduate in Statistics/ Biostatistics/Applied Statistics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
NIRT Pay Scale Details:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nirt.res.in
- Click on the NIRT Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
NIRT Important Dates:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27.10.2022
NIRT Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application form: Click Here