National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has recently job notification for the post of Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 25 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 44
Job Location: New Delhi, Hyderabad & Guwahati
Post Name: Project Officer, Program Officer, Director, Assistant Financial Advisor &PAO, Assistant Registrar, Accounts Officer, Section Officer & Junior Engineer.
Official Website: www.nirdpr.org.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.02.2022 & 25.02.2022
NIRDPR DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Project Officer – 31
- Programme Officer – 02
- Director (Finance) – 01
- Assistant Financial Advisor & PAO – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 02
- Accounts Officer – 03
- Section Officer – 03
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, CA,ICWA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 years
NIRDPR Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 1,30,000 – 1,75,000/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nirdpr.org.in
- Click on the NIRDPR Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
NIRDPR Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 09.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 10.02.2022 & 25.02.2022
NIRDPR Important Links: