ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has recently job notification for the post of Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 21 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 79
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.nimr.org.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 21.07.2023
NIMR DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
- Technical Assistant – 26 Posts
- Technician – 49 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant: Candidates must have passed a Diploma, BE/B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technician: Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age for Laboratory Attendant: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for Technical Assistant: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Technician: 40 Years
NIMR Pay Scale Details:
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- For All Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Click on the KAPL Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Director, NIMR, Sector -8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
CRIS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 22.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.07.2023
NIMR Important Links: