National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has recently job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates before 15 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 15.07.2023
NIMHANS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must have passed a ME/M. Tech, M. Pharma, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
NIMHANS Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
NIMHANS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 06.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.07.2023
NIMHANS Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here