The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has recently job notification for the post of Campus Director has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Kangra – Himachal Pradesh, Raebarli – Uttar Pradesh, Srinagar – Jammu & Kashmir, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.nift.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 10.10.2023
NIFT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Campus Director – 07
- Director (National Resource Centre) – 01
- Campus Director: Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Director (National Resource Centre): Candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
CAG Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nift.ac.in
- Click on the NIFT Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- The Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi – 110016
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NIFT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 27.07.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 10.10.2023
NIFT Important Links:
- Notification & Application link: Click Here