Newell Brands has recently job notification for the post of Offshore Administrator has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Newell Brands
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Post Name: Offshore Administrator
Official Website: www.newellbrands.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
NEWELL BRANDS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Sr. SAP BASIS Offshore Administrator
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree and/or at least 6 years of equivalent work experience as an SAP BASIS Administrator or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Current experience with SAP Landscape revisions from 7.40 forward. Including some HANA DB exposure is strongly desired
- Strong general understanding of the SAP security, backup and recovery, logical and physical host designs, OS and APPL tuning, capacity planning, and data retention areas
- Prior experience in running SAP instances, primarily under Linux, whereas Windows exposures are also valuable in the role of various current landscapes
- In-depth knowledge of the following examples is expected: SolMan EEM script management, various Host, Diagnostic and Adaptive Extension Agent deployments, and patching, non-critical SAP Component Patching (ST-PI, ST-A/PI, and others)
- Experience with Unix shell scripting. Perl or Python scripting would be a plus, but not mandatory
- Exposure to SAP Solution Manager, VPSX (printing), ServiceNow (ticketing), MS Planner/Teams, and SAP LVM Toolsets are all also a plus for this role
- Stay current with changes in these technical areas of expertise
- Good Analytical and Communication skills are a must
- Must possess solid written and communication / interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a global environment across time zones
- Ability to work independently and to develop/execute plans
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures, creating KBs, runbooks, topology, etc.
- Architecture, implementation, deployment, and administration of various Newell SAP systems and landscapes using a wide variety of automation tools and manual actions.
- Develop and document policies, procedures, standards, and templates for SAP system administration tasks as well as for implementing projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for other Offshore resources
- Provide 24×7 Production SAP system support, potentially via periodic on-call rotations
- Own issue resolution and troubleshooting for the SAP environments and applications
- Pro-actively put procedures in place to prevent and reduce the severity of outages
- Participate in production support activities and work to resolve SAP technical issues with technical know-how with clear communications and resolution planning
- Work collaboratively with various application Teams: App Dev (ABAP/Java) developers, PI Team SMEs, Offshore NOC (Computer Operations) & BI Support Teams, as well as Newell functional area, leads as needed
- Analyze and tune SAP systems for optimal system performance including modifying parameters to improve throughput and effectively utilize system resources
- Ongoing maintenance of SAP landscapes and usage types (ECC, BI, SCM, PI/XI, etc.) residing across our DC1 (non-Prod) and DC2 (Prod) data centers
- Enforce company change control policies, patch management, and information security standards and procedures
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and take responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution
- Work with the various infrastructure and application teams to ensure the quality of the assigned applications or project(s)
- Other duties as assigned (if any)
- Not Specified
NEWELL BRANDS PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.newellbrands.com
- Click on the Newell Brands Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Newell Brands Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here