National Crime Records Bureau has recently job notification for the post of Director has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 16 April 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Crime Records Bureau
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Director
Official Website: www.ncrb.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 16.04.2023
NCRB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Deputy Director
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NCRB Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ncrb.gov.in
- Click on the NCRB Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH48, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037]
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NCRB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 16.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 16.04.2023
NCRB Important Links:
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here