National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has recently job notification for the post of Stenographer, Private Secretaries has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can before 30 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 86
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Stenographer, Private Secretaries
Official Website: www.nclt.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.06.2023
NCLT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Stenographer – 53
- Private Secretaries – 33
- Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 25 – 28 Years
NCLT PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 50,000/-
- Skill test
- written test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nclt.gov.in
- Click on the NCLT Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NCLT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 31.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.06.2023
NCLT Important Links: