National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has recently a job notification for the post of Editor that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for an Interview on 28 Sep 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Editor
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 28.09.2022
NCERT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 65 years
NCERT Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Click on the NCERT Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Publication Division, NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & also self-attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required as mentioned in notification)
NCERT Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 28.09.2022
NCERT Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here