National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has recently a job notification for the post of Librarian that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 28 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 292
Job Location: New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru and Shillong
Post Name: Librarian
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.10.2022
NCERT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Librarian
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree, Ph.D. from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
NCERT Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.57,700 – 1,44,200/-
- Short List
- Document Verification
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Click on the NCERT Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NCERT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 08.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.10.2022
NCERT Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here