Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 14 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Type of Employment: Maharastra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Maharashtra
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 14.11.2022
MPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Group B – Assistant (Legal)
- Candidates must have passed the Degree & Masters’s Degree in Law of a statutory University or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
MPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.41,800/- to Rs.1,32,300/-
- Screening Exam
- Open Category Candidates – Rs. 394/-
- Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 294/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the MPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25.10.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 14.11.2022
MPSC Important Links: