Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Librarian that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification Interested candidates can apply before 31 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Type of Employment: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 255
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Librarian
Official Website: www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.07.2023
MPPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Candidates must have passed the Degree (Library Science/ Information Science / Documentation Stream) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
MPPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Click on the MPPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MPPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application:
19.05.202331.07.2023 (Date Extended)
MPPSC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|Daily Govt Jobs Update||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|