The MOIL Limited (MOIL) has recently job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 15 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: MOIL Limited (MOIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Graduate Trainee
Official Website: www.moil.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.08.2023
MOIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Graduate Trainee (Mines) – 15
- Graduate Trainee (Mechanical) – 04
- Manager (Survey) – 02
Graduate Trainee (Mines):
- B.E/B. Tech in Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks. During the probation period, the candidate has to submit a copy of the application submitted to DGMS along with valid Gas testing and first aid certificate and 1 year of experience in the Company to obtain 2nd class Mine Manager’s certificate of competency (unrestricted) under MMR, 1961 DGMS
Graduate Trainee (Mechanical):
- B.E/B. Tech Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 2 years experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years experience (1 year for the internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. Rs.40,000-140,000 or equivalent (CDA)
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks along with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted)
- Minimum 4 years experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years experience (1 year for the internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. Rs.40,000 – 140,000 or equivalent (CDA). For candidates from the private sector, CTC should be a minimum of Rs.8.90 Lahks per annum.
- Graduate Trainee (Mines): 30 years
- Graduate Trainee (Mechanical): 30 years
- Manager (Survey): 35 years
MOIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Graduate Trainee: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Manager(Survey): Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Application Fees Details:
- General (UR) / EWS/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) category is required to pay a Non-Refundable fee: Rs.590/- (including GST)
- SC/ST/PwD candidates/EXS/Employees of MOIL Limited: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.moil.nic.in
- Click on the MOIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MOIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 26.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.08.2023
MOIL Important Links: