Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has recently a job notification for the post of Project Fellow that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 15 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Jaipur
Post Name: Project Fellow
Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.02.2022
MNIT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Project Fellow/JRF
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
MNIT Pay Scale Details:
- As per the norms
- Short list
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mnit.ac.in
- Click on the MNIT Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Dr. Rahul Singhal, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
MNIT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 01.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.02.2022
MNIT Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here