Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has recently a job notification for the post of Project Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 07 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Jaipur
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline/Email
Last Date: 07.10.2022
MNIT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Project Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
MNIT Pay Scale Details:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mnit.ac.in
- Click on the MNIT Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.And Also Email to email@example.com.
- Dr. S D Bharti
Professor and Head, National Centre for Disaster Mitigation & Management
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
Jaipur – 302017
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
MNIT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 23.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 07.10.2022
MNIT Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here