Madras High Court has recently a job notification for the post of Civil Judge that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 31 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Madras High Court
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: District Judge
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.07.2023
Madras High Court DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- District Judge
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Law, LLB, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 47 years
Madras High Court Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva–Voce Test
- Other Than SC, SC(A), ST Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widows, PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Click on the Madras High Court Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Madras High Court Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 01.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.07.2023
Madras High Court Important Links: