Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Inspector has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 30 Apr 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Type of Employment: Karnataka Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 47
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Inspector
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.04.2023
KPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
KPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 27,650- Rs. 52,650/-
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: 300/-
- SC/SC (A)/ST Candidates: Null
- Ex-Service Candidates 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the KPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
KPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 30.03.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.04.2023
KPSC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here