Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently job notification for the post of Labour Inspector has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can be before 29 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Type of Employment: Karnataka Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Labour Inspector
Official Website: wwwkpsc.kar.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.10.2022
KPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Labour Inspector
- Candidates must have passed a Degree, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
KPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.33,450 – 62,600/-
- Kannada Language Exam
- Competitive Exam
- Documents Verification
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the KPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
KPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 30.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 29.10.2022
KPSC Important Links: