KGISL has recently job notification for the post of Frontend Developer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Coimbatore, India
Post Name: Frontend Developer
Official Website: www.kgisl.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
KGISL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Frontend Developer
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Min. 3+ years of managing cross-functional teams
- Min. 5+ years of experience in app development or related experience (banking or fintech experience a plus)
- At least 2 successful involvement in a project from the development phase into the production phase
- Experience in architecture design is an advantage
- Experience in the Banking/Finance industry going digital is desirable.
- Cross-industry experience is an advantage
- Understanding OOP, design patterns, SOLID & KISS principles thus able to apply this concept to working software/application
- Have strong knowledge of web development. (HTML 5, JS ES5/ES6, NPM, React, CSS, webpack)
- Have solid knowledge of ReactJS, React-native, Typescript, NPM, Yarn
- At least have one experience in mobile development in native Android/IOS, having both is a plus
- Understanding of state management patterns such as Redux, Flux, or similar
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (material UI, Material Design, styled component, webpack, etc.)
- Experience creating modules for native (Android/iOS)
- Experience with app publish
- Ability to work under pressure, adaptability, and flexibility with high commitment
- Willing to learn new things
- Able to communicate in English
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Git Flow
- Able to demonstrate good quality control vis-à-vis software development (unit test & CICD)
- Working experience in agile methodology and in an agile team
- Experience documenting & testing APIs using tools like Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, etc
- Implement and contribute to API development best practices
- Familiar with DevOps environment to develop, test & deploy code
- Understanding and delivery experience of RAML and RESTful web services APIs, JSON, API Management platforms, and developer networks.
- Adaptable and flexible to accept new technologies & environments to perform effectively (Cloud, Microservices, Dockers, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of principles of software design specifically for web-based and mobile customer-facing platforms
- Experience defining relevant standards, processes, and best practices and incrementally deploying them within application areas in a controlled, evolutionary way that can serve as the basis for all current and future projects
- Knowledge of cloud such as AWS, and Firebase (Messaging, Storage, etc.) is a plus
- Work well with ambiguity, challenge conventional wisdom, and effectively evaluate ideas and make sound architectural recommendations with a can-do attitude.
- Possess strong analytical
- Not Specified
KGISL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kgisl.com
- Click on the KGISL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
KGISL Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here