High Court of Kerala has recently job notification for the post of Counsellor has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: High Court of Kerala
Type of Employment: Kerala Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Kerala
Post Name: Counsellor
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.11.2022
KERALA HIGH COURT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Principal Counsellor
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Post Graduate in Psychology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
KERALA HIGH COURT PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 55,200 – 1,15,300/-
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Unemployed Candidates – NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Click on the Kerala High Court Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Kerala High Court Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 26.10.2022
- Closing Date for Submission of Step I Application Process: 15.11.2022
- Closing Date for Submission of Step II Application Process: 23.11.2022
Kerala High Court Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Top IT/Private Jobs||Click Here|