Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has recently job notification for the post of Junior Executive has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 16 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 88
Job Location: Karnataka, Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Junior Executive
Official Website: www.kaplindia.com
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 16.02.2022
KAPL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- ASR – 30
- Area Manager – 06
- RSM – 01
- Junior Executive – 01
- Trainee – 50
- Candidates must have passed ITI, B. Pharma, BAMS, Graduate (in Pharmacy/ Science/ Commerce/ Ayurvedic) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
KAPL Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.16,500 – Rs. 65,000/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kaplindia.com
- Click on the KAPL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Offline Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- “Deputy General Manager – HRD,(Note: in a sealed envelope on which, Application for the position of Trainee – KAPL is written)”.
KAPL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Offline Application: 05.02.2022
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 16.02.2022
KAPL Important Links: