Jumbotail has recently job notification for the post of Development Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Development Engineer
Official Website: www.jumbotail.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
JUMBOTAIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Software Development Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong command of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java.
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high-availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at the breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Data-driven product development approach – a strong focus on data-backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem-solving and design/build chaos-resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core team.
- Not Specified
Jumbotail Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jumbotail.com
- Click on the Jumbotail Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Jumbotail Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here