Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently job notification for the post of Regular, Backlog has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 22 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 930
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Regular, Backlog
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.07.2023
JSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Regular – 904 Posts
- Backlog – 26 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
JSSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- For Others Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on the JSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
JSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 06.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 22.07.2023
JSSC Important Links:
- Official Notification For Regular Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Backlog Post: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here