Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently job notification for the post of Garden superintendent has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 20 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 921
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Garden superintendent
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 20.07.2023
JSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Garden superintendent – 12
- veterinary officer – 10
- sanitary and food inspector – 24
- sanitary Superintendent – 645
- Revenue Inspector – 184
- legal assistant – 46
- Candidates must have passed As Form Norms or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Refer to Official Notification
JSSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
- written test
- Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on the JSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
JSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 01.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 20.07.2023
JSSC Important Links: