Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Lecturer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 23 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC)
Type of Employment: Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: Jammu
Post Name: Lecturer
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.02.2022
JKPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Lecturer-I – 08
- Lecturer-II – 16
- Programmer – 02
- Foreman Engineering – 01
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 40 years
JKPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 40,800 to 1,66,700/-
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the JKPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
JKPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 27.01.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.02.2022
JKPSC Important Links: