Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has recently a job notification for the post of Director that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 31 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Puducherry
Post Name: Director
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.07.2023
JIPMER DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Medicine or Surgery or Public Health with 25 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 60 Years
JIPMER Pay Scale Details:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the JIPMER Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Director (Admn.),
Administrative Block, JIPMER,
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
JIPMER Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 04.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.07.2023
JIPMER Important Links: