Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has recently a job notification for the post of Constable (Driver) that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification Interested candidates can apply before 26 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 458
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Constable (Drive)
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
ITBP DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Constable (Drive) – 458
- Candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Must possess a Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
ITBP PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 21700- 69100/-
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Practical Skill test
- Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the ITBP Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
ITBP Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 27.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application:
26.07.202310.08.2023 (Last Date Extended)
ITBP Important Links: