Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has recently job notification for the post of Constable has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 27 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 186
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Constable
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.11.2022
ITBP DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Head Constable – 58 post
- Constable – 128 post
- For All Post: Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
ITBP PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Head Constable: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Constable: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Detailed Medical Examination/ Review Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the ITBP Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
ITBP Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 29.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 27.11.2022
ITBP Important Links: