India Security Press Nashik has recently job notifications for the post of Officer have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before
31 July 2023 16.08.2023 (Date Extended). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: India Security Press Nashik
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 108
Job Location: Nashik – Maharashtra
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.ispnasik.spmcil.com
Applying Mode: Online
31.07.2023 16.08.2023 (Date Extended)
ISP NASHIK DETAILS OF VACANCIES IN 2023:
- Welfare Officer – 01 Post
- Jr. Technician – 107 Posts
- Jr. Technician: Candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Welfare Officer: Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum to Maximum Age for Jr. Technician: 18 – 25 years
- Minimum to Maximum Age for Welfare Officer: 18 – 30 years
ISP Nashik Pay Scale Details:
- Welfare Officer – Rs. 29,740 – 1,03,000/-
- Jr. Technician – Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ispnasik.spmcil.com
- Click on the ISP Nashik Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
ISP Nashik Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 01.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application
31.07.202316.08.2023 (Date Extended)
ISP Nashik Important Links:
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Extended Date Notification: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here