Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has recently job notification for the post of Apprentice Trainee has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 29 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization Name: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Kolkata – West Bengal
Post Name: Apprentice Trainee
Official Website: www.irctc.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.06.2023
IRCTC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Apprentice Trainee – 25
- Candidates must have passed 10th with 50% marks, I.T.I., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
IRCTC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.6,000 – 7,000/-
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.irctc.com
- Click on the IRCTC Notification and refer to all details.
- Candidates are advised to apply through the portal: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
IRCTC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 13.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 29.06.2023
IRCTC Important Links: