Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recently a job notification for the post of Technical & Trade Apprentice that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1535
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Technical & Trade Apprentice
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.10.2022
IOCL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – 396
- Fitter (Mechanical) – 161
- Boiler (Mechanical) – 54
- Chemical – 332
- Mechanical – 163
- Electrical – 198
- Instrumentation – 74
- Secretariat Assistant – 39
- Accountant – 45
- DEO (Fresher) – 41
- DEO (With Skill Certificate) – 32
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, BA, B.Sc, B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
IOCL Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.iocl.com
- Click on the IOCL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
IOCL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 24.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.10.2022
IOCL Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here