Indian Coast Guard has recently job notification for the post of Assistant Commandant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 09 Feb 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.02.2023
INDIAN COAST GUARD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- General Duty (GD) – 40
- CPL (SSA) – 10
- Tech (Engg) – 06
- Tech (Elect) – 14
- Law – 01
- General Duty (GD): Candidates must have passed a Graduate (Maths & Physics in 12th Class or Graduation) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- CPL (SSA): Candidates must have passed a 12th class or equivalent with physics and mathematics as subjects with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics. Diploma are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Tech (Engg): Candidates must have passed an Engineering Degree from a recognized university in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy Design Aeronautical Aerospace with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Tech (Elect): Candidates must have passed an Engineering Degree from a recognized university in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with minimum 60% aggregate marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Law: Candidates must have passed a Degree in Law (LLB), or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Indian Coast Guard Pay Scale Details:
- Assistant Commandant – Rs. 56,100/-
- Deputy Commandant – Rs. 67,700/-
- Commandant (JG) – Rs. 78,800/-
- Commandant – Rs.1,18,500/-
- Deputy Inspector General – Rs. 1,31,100/-
- Inspector General – Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Additional Director General – Rs. 1,82,200/-
- Director-General – Rs. 2,05,400/-
- Stage I: CGCAT (Written Exam)
- Stage II: Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
- Stage III: Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Stage IV: Medical Examination
- Stage V: Induction
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Indian Coast Guard Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 25.01.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application 09.02.2023
Indian Coast Guard Important Links: