Indian Coast Guard has recently job notification for the post of MTS has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 09 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: MTS
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 04.09.2023
Indian Coast Guard DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Store Keeper Grade II – 01
- Engine Driver – 04
- Draughtsman – 01
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 04
- Forklift Operator – 01
- Welder (Skilled) – 01
- Lascar – 08
- MTS (Peon) – 02
- MTS (Sweeper) – 02
- Unskilled Labourer – 01
- Store Keeper Grade II: 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. Experience – One year’s experience in handling stores from any recognized firm Central or State Govt organization or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Engine Driver: Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and Certificate of Competency as Engine Driver from are cognized Govt. Institute or equivalent. Desirable – 02-year service as Sarang on a vessel of over four hundred Boat Horsepower.
- Draughtsman: Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical or Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture and Ship construction from a recognized University or institution or certificate in Draughtsmanship in any of the above said disciplines from an Industrial training institute. Desirable: One year experience in the concerned field viz Civil or Electrical or Mechanical or Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture and Ship Construction in Government or statutory or autonomous Organisation, Public Sector Undertaking or University or private organization of repute.
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th standard pass. Must possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanisms (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). Experience: Should have at least two years of experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Forklift Operator: Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized Institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade or 3 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institutions. Should possess a heavy-duty vehicle driving license. Desirable: Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. Knowledge of English.
- Welder (Skilled): Matriculation or equivalent. Should have successfully completed an apprenticeship from a recognized / reputed workshop in the relevant trade under Apprentice Act 1961 or under any other recognized Apprenticeship Scheme or Should have completed a training course in the relevant trade from an ITI recognized for this purpose and have one-year Trade experience or four years experience in the trade for which no training is available in the Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutions. Should qualify for a trade entrance examination.
- Lascar: Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. Three years experience in service on Boat.
- MTS (Peon): Matriculation or equivalent pass. Two years experience as an office attendant.
- MTS (Sweeper): Matriculation or equivalent pass. Two years experience in a clean ship in any recognized firm.
- Unskilled Labourer: Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognized institutes. Three years experience in the trade.
- Store Keeper Grade II: 18 to 25 Years
- Engine Driver: 18 to 30 Years
- Draughtsman: 18 to 25 Years
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 18 to 27 Years
- Forklift Operator: 18 to 27 Years
- Welder (Skilled): 18 to 27 Years
- Lascar: 18 to 30 Years
- MTS (Peon): 18 to 27 Years
- MTS (Sweeper): 18 to 27 Years
- Unskilled Labourer: 18 to 27 Years
Indian Coast Guard Pay Scale Details:
- Store Keeper Grade II: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Engine Driver: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Draughtsman: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Forklift Operator: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Welder (Skilled): Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Lascar: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- MTS (Peon): Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- MTS (Sweeper): Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- Unskilled Labourer: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- Short Listing
- Documents Verification
- Written Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address (Refer to the Official notification)
Coast Guard Region (West),
Worli Sea Face PO.,
Mumbai – 400030″
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Indian Coast Guard Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 05.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 04.09.2023
Indian Coast Guard Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here