Indian Army has recently job notification for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 06 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Army
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 128
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Commissioned Officer
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.11.2022
INDIAN ARMY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
Junior Commissioned Officer
- Pandit – 108
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments – 05
- Granthi – 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Padre – 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Any Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
Indian Army Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Indian Army Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Indian Army Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 08.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 06.11.2022
Indian Army Important Links:
Latest PSC Jobs in India 2022
|SPSC Sikkim||33||Click Here||15.02.23|