Income Tax Department recently a job notification for the post of Young Professionals that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 11 Sept 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Income Tax Department – Tamilnadu
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Young Professionals
Official Website: www.tnincometax.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 11.09.2023
Income Tax DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Young Professionals – 04
- Candidates must have passed the Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Law with 50% of marks. Chartered Accountants or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skills in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills shall be preferred.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Income Tax Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 40,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Click on the TN Income Tax Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs)(Admn),
Room No. 110, 1st Floor,
O/o Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, TN&P
Chennai – 600 034.
Income Tax Important Instruction:
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Income Tax Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 24.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 11.09.2023
Income Tax Important Links:
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here