Income Tax Department has recently job notification for the post of Sports Person has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 01 Apr 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Income Tax Department
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 41
Job Location: UP (West) & Uttarakhand Region, Kanpur
Post Name: Sports Person
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 01.04.2023
INCOME TAX DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Inspector of Income Tax – 04
- Tax Assistant – 18
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 19
- Income Tax Inspector: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Tax Assistant: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- MTS: Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 – 30 years
Income Tax Pay Scale Details:
- Inspector of Income-Tax – Rs.4600/- in PB-2 of Rs.9300-34800
- Tax Assistant – Rs.2400/- in PB-I of Rs.5200-20200
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs.1800/- in PB-I of Rs.5200-20200
- Sports qualification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Click on the Income Tax Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Additional Commissioner of Income Tax (Admn.), 2nd Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, 16/69, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208 001.”
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Income Tax Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 16.03.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 01.04.2023
Income Tax Important Links:
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here