Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has recently job notification for the post of Young Professional-I has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 22 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Kerala
Post Name: Young Professional-I
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 22.06.2023
IISR DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Young Professional-I
- Candidates must have passed Graduate in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany, BA Economics/8. Sc Economics/BA Rural Development or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 21 years
IISR PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianspices.com
- Click on the Spices Board Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode – 679 012.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Spices Board Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date for 22.06.2023 at 10.00 AM
Spices Board Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link1: Click Here