Indian Institute of Science has recently job notification for the post of Librarian Have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 18 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Institute of Science
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Librarian
Official Website: www.iisc.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.11.2022
IISC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
IISC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 1,44,200- Rs.2,18,200/-
- Written exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.iisc.ac.in
- Click on the IISC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
IISC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 28.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 18.11.2022
IISC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here