Indira Gandhi Hospital Delhi (IGH Delhi) has recently job notification for the post of Senior Resident has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 14 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indira Gandhi Hospital Delhi (IGH Delhi)
Type of Employment: Delhi Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Senior Resident
Official Website: www.dmsouthwest.delhi.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In Interview
Last Date: 14.06.2023
IGH DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- General Surgery – 07
- Medicine – 06
- Radio Diagnosis – 04
- Anesthesia – 09
- Obs & Gynae – 05
- Microbiology – 01
- Pediatrics – 10
- Dentistry – 01
(i) General Surgery:
- Candidates must have passed MD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Medicine, Radio Diagnosis, Anesthesia, Obs & Gynae, Microbiology, Pediatrics:
- Candidates must have passed MD/ DNB/ Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed MDS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
IGH Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dmsouthwest.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the IGH Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Library, 5th Floor,
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
IGH Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 14.06.2023 at 10 A.M.
IGH Important Links:
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here