International Financial Services Centres has recently job notification for the post of Young Professionals has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 25 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: International Financial Services Centres
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Gujarat
Post Name: Young professionals
Official Website: www.ifsca.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 25.02.2022
IFSCA Details of Vacancies 2022:
- Young Professionals
- Consultant Grade
- Candidates must have passed B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, CA, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 years
IFSCA Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 60,000 – 2,65,000/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ifsca.gov.in
- Click on the IFSCA Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Officer on Special Duty, International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1 Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355”.
IFSCA Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 02.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 25.02.2022
IFSCA Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here