ICMR-National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has recently job notification for the post of Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 14 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: ICMR-National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Jodhpur – Rajasthan
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 14.06.2023
ICMR-NIIRNCD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Technical Assistant (PTA) – 1
- Project technical officer – 1
- Consultant – 2
- Project Technical Assistant (PTA): Candidates must have Passed Post graduate degree in public health / Psychiatric Social Work / Anthropology / Social work / Psychology or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Project technical officer: Candidates must have Passed Graduation in Post graduate degree in clinical psychology / psychology/ Psychiatric Social Work or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Consultant: Candidates must have Passed MD in psychiatry or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Project Technical Assistant (PTA) : 30 years
- Project technical officer : 30 years
- Consultant : 70 years
ICMR-NIIRNCD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Project Technical Assistant (PTA): Rs. 31,000/-
- Project technical officer: Rs. 32,000/-
- Consultant: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Written Test
- Personal Discussion
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
- Click on the ICMR-NIIRNCD Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
ICMR-NIIRNCD Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 14.06.2023
ICMR-NIIRNCD Important Links: