ICMR-National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has recently job notification for the post of Technician has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 31 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below..
Organization: ICMR-National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Jodhpur – Rajasthan
Post Name: Technician, Laboratory Attendant, Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 31.07.2023
ICMR-NIIRNCD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Technician – I – 03
- Laboratory Attendant-I – 08
- Candidates must have Passed As Per Norms or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
ICMR-NIIRNCD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician – I – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant-I – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.niirncd.icmr.org.in
- Click on the ICMR-NIIRNCD Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
ICMR-NIIRNCD Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.07.2023
ICMR-NIIRNCD Important Links: