The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently job notification for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 21 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 1402
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.08.2023
IBPS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- IT Officer – 120
- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO) – 500
- Rajbasha Adhikari – 41
- Law Officer – 10
- HR / Personal Officer – 31
- Marketing Officer (MO) – 700
- IT Officer: Candidates must have passed a 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO): Candidates must have passed a 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture / Fisheries Engineering equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Rajbasha Adhikari: Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Law Officer: Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Counci equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- HR / Personal Officer: Candidates must have passed a Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.* equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Marketing Officer (MO): Candidates must have passed a Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
IBPS Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the IBPS Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled submit the Application.
IBPS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 01.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application:
21.08.202328.08.2023 (Last Date Extended)
IBPS Important Links: