Hikal has recently job notification for the post of Junior Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mahad, Maharastra, India
Post Name: Junior Officer
Official Website: www.hikal.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
HIKAL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Officer – Production
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc. in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- A technical person primarily monitors the equipment under their charge.
- Give instructions to the Operators / Technical Trainees for charging of batch raw material in the reactor and ensure handling of raw material in safe and laid-down procedures and practice.
- Ensure training to Operators, technical trainees, Helpers, and Janitors.
- Allotment of work to Operators, technical trainees, Helpers, and Janitors.
- Ensure Induction and On the Job training for all the new trainees, helpers, and janitors.
- Control reactors/instruments and make sure that they are working properly
- Filing of batch sheets as per shift.
- Giving of charge during handing over or shutting down the equipment during shift change.
- Keep an eye on equipment’s pressure and temperatures from time to time and inform to control room as and when necessary.
- Ensure that the whole production process of the plant runs safely and smoothly and, in addition, produces quality results.
- Responsible for compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor reaction processes and transfers of products in conformance with safety procedures
- Supervise activities, raw material charging finished good packaging, and material loading and unloading activities in the plant.
- Supervise and mentor Trainees, Apprentices, Helpers, and Housekeeping staff in the plant.
- Not Specified
HIKAL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hikal.com
- Click on the Hikal Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Hikal Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here