Harman has recently job notification for the post of Infotainment Testing has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Harman International Industries
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Infotainment Testing
Official Website: www.harman.com
Applying Mode: Online
HARMAN OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Infotainment Testing – Automation
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or a related field or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Experience in Automotive Navigation Feature Testing like Route Guidance, Map (2D/3D), and Destination Input etc.
- Worked on black box testing of Navigation for features like Route Guidance, POI, Route Simulation, AddressLookup, Mapdisplay and control, Location Table
- Sanity, smoke, and regression testing on the full test bench
- Strong experience in Testing complete Navigation Features for different Vehicle lines, Regions, and Languages
- Strong Automotive Navigation, Infotainment, and Telematics domain knowledge
- Manual and Automated Test script definition and execution
- Experience in automation with Python
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork, and Customer Interfacing skills
- Setting up the test benches, Bluepirat, HU, Backend servers, etc.
- Performs Software Grey box testing for Infotainment features for one or more projects. • Responsible for testing the entire software system against the relevant baseline set of software system requirements, including non-functional requirements
- Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previously known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
- Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
- Records, processes, and analyses data with PC-based tools and test instrumentation. • Documents testing and creates test reports. Follows defined process guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation (DanteSTARC & Confluence)
- Strong professionalism and judgment.
Age Limit :
- Not Specified
Harman Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.harman.com
- Click on the Harman Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Harman Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here