Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has recently job notification for the post of Trade Apprentice has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can before 31 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1060
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.08.2023
HAL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Trade Apprentice – 1060
- Candidates must have a Pass in the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) from recognized ITIs of Karnataka State in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundry-man, and Sheet Metal Worker Trades or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Not mentioned in the notification
HAL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- As per norms
- Selection is based on a merit list prepared with 70% weightage in 10th/SSLC marks and 30% weightage in CTS (ITI examination)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- Click on the HAL Notification and refer to all details.
- Application complete in all respect shall be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly to the following Address.
- “Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Suranjan Das Road,
Bengaluru – 560017″
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
HAL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 04.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.08.2023
HAL Important Links: